amounts

• Updated: Sat, February 10, 2007

• Reported By:Pleasant Grove Utah
Leanlife/Leanrx
Ontario, California U.S.A.

Leanlife, Leanrx, extremeburn Complete Frauds charging me 5'7" 110 pounds for fake weight loss product numerous times within a month! Ripoff Ontario California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back!

Company is making numerous recurring unauthorized charges on my account for a supposed weight loss product, which I never recieve and do not want to recieve.

The company never responds to email, and their phone number is false. It will appear to always be busy.

They have even transferred over to a new credit card once my account was closed and then re-opened with another number etc. These has happened to me numerous times now with the same supposed company. I have filed disputes and then the charges stop for a few months, only to start over again.

These people are costing myself and numerous others much effort and time as well as money and worry. Let's make "what goes around come around". Let's find these people and get sue them for our money, time and opportunity cost! Our time is more precious than spending it on these society dregs!

Amy
Pleasant Grove, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2007 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanlifeLeanrx/Ontario-California/Leanlife-Leanrx-extremeburn-Complete-Frauds-charging-me-57-110-pounds-for-fake-weight-235458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanlife/Leanrx