Complaint Review: Leanlife/PM.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 26, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, February 26, 2006

• Reported By:Rockford Illinois
Leanlife/PM.com
PO Box 2982 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Leanlife/PM.com Ripoff I cannot contact them to get my money back. The customer service e-mail does not exist when I try to contact them. Leanlife/PMSalt Lake City Utah

I sent for a free sample and when it arrived there was no contact information or customer ID to call and cancell if I did not like the product. I had to waite untill I saw a $99.00 charge on my bank statement to try and cancell my order. When I went to the web sight, I tried the customer service contact and it sends me a message that the URL does not exist. I feel betrayed and ripped off. I will have to wait untill this product is mailed to me befor I can return it. To get my money back.

Connie
Rockford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2006 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanlifePMcom/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84110/LeanlifePMcom-Ripoff-I-cannot-contact-them-to-get-my-money-back-The-customer-service-e--178176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanlife/PM.com