• Report: #207435

• Submitted: Tue, August 22, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 22, 2006

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Leanlife/leanlifepm
2060 East Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

Leanlife/leanlifepm RIP OFF CHARGED $99.00 FOR PILLS THAT I NEVER ORDERED.I ORDERED SAMPLES AND PAID SHIPPING FEES THEN WAS CHARGED FOR A MONTH . Ontario California

LEANLIFE IS A RIP OFF!
They charged me $99.00 for pills I never received. I can't get the charges reversed off my credit card. I ordered a sample from them and paid shipping and handling fees. Looks like I was taken by them for $99.00 for a sample.

Beware of LEANLIFE, they are a dishonest company. Also they put a false number on their invoice so you can't call them.

I have not had any success in getting my money back from this company nor will my credit card company credit my account. They investigated the charges, but were unable to contact the company also.

Deborah
Pensacola, Florida
CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it!Make sure theymake the Rip-off Report.. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2006 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanlifeleanlifepm/Ontario-California-91761/Leanlifeleanlifepm-RIP-OFF-CHARGED-9900-FOR-PILLS-THAT-I-NEVER-ORDEREDI-ORDERED-SAMPL-207435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanlife/leanlifepm