• Report: #191770

• Submitted: Tue, May 16, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 16, 2006

• Reported By:Greeley Colorado
Leanlifepm, JAB Ventures, Ultralife Fitness
857 West South Jordan Parkway #201 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Leanlifepm, JAB Ventures, Ultralife Fitness No product sent, no refund Ripoff South Jordan Utah
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation ..Crush LLC, JAB Ventures, TMP Nevada get a POSITIVE rating in customer service & product quality assurance. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. "No Questions Asked" Refund Policy.

I ordered the $1.99 product Leanlifepm 2/23/06.Within days I cancelled any further products. They e mailed me a confirmation that I would not receive any more products nor take anymore money.

Well they took $99.90 out of my checking (debit) account about 2 weeks later, March 13.I called 4 times, terrible customer service. I never received any product(this was in march 2006.

The BBB has a big complaint file on them in Utah.Owner replyed to BBB rebuttal that if I had cancelled within 30 days none of this would have happened. I did and have documentation to prove it. I have written several letter to a Mark Gould, I guess owner of Leanlife or whatever they call their companies. No replies.

I filed with the Utah Department of Commerce Division of Consumer Protection. Have not heard from them. The BBB said Leanlife has until May 17 to respond again. I don't know really what that means. I also filed a complaint with Tom Martino who is the Trouble Shooter here in Colorado and deals with complaints all over Colorado. His message board from a listener recomended your website.

I reported this fraud to my credit union. They are looking into it. What else can I do? All I want is for them to be caught and my money back. I'd even be happy that they get caught the revenge would be worth more to me than the money!

Greeley, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2006 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanlifepm-JAB-Ventures-Ultralife-Fitness/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Leanlifepm-JAB-Ventures-Ultralife-Fitness-No-product-sent-no-refund-Ripoff-South-Jordan-191770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanlifepm, JAB Ventures, Ultralife Fitness