Complaint Review: Leanlifepm.com, burnfat2.com, lean Rx

• Updated: Sun, October 22, 2006

• Reported By:Horseheads New York
Leanlifepm.com, burnfat2.com, lean Rx
Internet U.S.A.

Leanlifepm,lean Rxleanlifepm, burnfat2, lean Rxleanlifepm.com, burnfat2.com, lean Rx ripoff, hidden charges, autoship without permission Internet

I received a credit card bill with three transactions from this company that were not authorized. The first transaction was a charge for a product I never ordered and the third transaction credited the first transaction out. The second transaction is also for an item I did not order (nor did I even receive). The charge is for 79.95 for an item that I cancelled as an autoshipment earlier this year. This is the only charge on my credit card and now I have to fight with them to remove the charge and not report me to the credit bureaus and not charge me interest since this is a fraudulent charge.

Diane
Horseheads, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2006 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanlifepmcom-burnfat2com-lean-Rx/internet/Leanlifepmlean-Rxleanlifepm-burnfat2-lean-Rxleanlifepmcom-burnfat2com-lean-Rx-ripof-217070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanlifepm.com, burnfat2.com, lean Rx