Complaint Review: Leanrx Or Dream Smile

• Submitted: Sat, January 13, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 13, 2007

• Reported By:conway Arkansas
Leanrx Or Dream Smile
leanrxsupport.net , California U.S.A.

Leanrx Or Dream Smile Leanrx fraud Ripoff Internet

I posted on this site earlier this week about dream smile / leanrx. I have seen several people who have been scammed by this company. I really want to get these people. It appears they are still scamming people and it needs to stop. I wish we could sue them, but I would never know how to do that. I am lucky enough to be getting my money back. My bank is crediting my account, thank God. I just wish there was more I could do. I did cancel my debit card! I wish we could find them!!!!

Lisa
conway, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2007 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanrx-Or-Dream-Smile/California/Leanrx-Or-Dream-Smile-Leanrx-fraud-Ripoff-Internet-230355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanrx Or Dream Smile