Complaint Review: Leanrx & Xtremeburn

• Submitted: Sun, January 28, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 28, 2007

• Reported By:Buford Georgia
Leanrx & Xtremeburn
leanrx.com , Nevada U.S.A.

Leanrx ripoff dishonest internet

I once ordered lean life pm from a company in Utah, I discontined and had once been debit and credited for another order. But in the month of January 2007 in less than 3 weeks apart they have debit my account total 225.00 without any permission from me.

I have not received any products or requested any products or debiting to be done from my account. I have tried to contact the number on my debit information but it is a automated voicce and just wants your credit card number. it does have NV out by phone number of 866-882-3057 If you have any information how to stop this or get my monies back, please help.

Elizabeth
Buford, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2007 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanrx-Xtremeburn/Nevada/Leanrx-ripoff-dishonest-internet-233116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanrx & Xtremeburn