unexpected

• Reported By:Long Beach California
Leanrx
leanrx.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Leanrx - Dream Smile ripoff Internet

Hi I also was hit by these people. In DEC I was hit by dream smile for 14.95 and then 4 days ago I was hit by leanrx.net. From my investigation on the IP Address it seems they are in Israel.

What I did is shut down my debt card but not my account and had a new one issued this way they cant come back and hit my account again. Then I put in a complaint to my back which by the way is Citibank. They are doing an investigation and well also return my money once its over but I am witting a letter and faxing it today to speed up the process. BOA I believe has the same policy they should return your money because they are federally funded.

And I also went up and filed a complaint with the Internet fraud dept this place is in connection with the FBI etc. Here is there link http://www.ic3.gov/. The more who go up and fill out the forms and complain the faster we shut these people down and threw therm in jail for there crimes.

Leslie
Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2007 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanrx/nationwide/Leanrx-Dream-Smile-ripoff-Internet-230680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanrx