Complaint Review: Leanrx.net, Dream Smile, Extreme Burn

• Updated: Wed, January 24, 2007

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Leanrx.net, Dream Smile, Extreme Burn
Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Leanrx.net, Dream Smile, Extreme Burn Leanrx.net, Dream Smile & Extreme Burn charged $159.85 to my credit card without my permission or knowledge. Henderson Nevada

I discovered three charges on my credit card statement that I did not recognize as authorized charges. One was from "Leanrx.net" for $74.95. Another was from "Dream Smile" for $14.95 and finally there was one from "Extreme Burn" for $69.95.

I knew I hadn't made those charges so I immediately called my credit card company and disputed the charges. I also cancelled the card right away.

Then I fell upon this website and discovered that I'm not the only one who fell victim to these companies and this scam. These people have to be stopped. We all work way to hard for our money and what gives anyone the right to think they can just take what's not theirs???

I don't know what to do about this, but I am going to contact our local news station.

Dee Ann
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2007 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanrxnet-Dream-Smile-Extreme-Burn/Henderson-Nevada/Leanrxnet-Dream-Smile-Extreme-Burn-Leanrxnet-Dream-Smile-Extreme-Burn-charged-159-232398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanrx.net, Dream Smile, Extreme Burn