Complaint Review: Leanrx.net - Dream Smile

• Reported By:Stratford Connecticut
Leanrx.net - Dream Smile
leanrx.net Internet U.S.A.

Leanrx.net Dleanrx.net - Dream Smile credit card fraud Internet

Just wanted to report my wife and I have had the exact same experience as Lisa in Conway, Arkansas. The dates and amounts charged to our account were exactly the same as hers.

$14.95 debit card purchase on 12/14/06 which was mistaken for a holiday purchase and paid, followed by a $75.95 on 1/10/07 which we caught and will not pay.

My wife and I are both very net savy and careful to limit our online purchases to reputable companies such as paypal and amazon. All our machines are firewalled and have up to date antivirus and spyware protection. We've been purchasing online since the early 90's and have never had a problem before, and I'm at a loss to explain how this one happened.

Chris
Stratford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2007 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanrxnet-Dream-Smile/internet/Leanrxnet-Dleanrxnet-Dream-Smile-credit-card-fraud-Internet-230868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanrx.net - Dream Smile