Complaint Review: Leanrx.net

• Submitted: Mon, January 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 29, 2007

• Reported By:omaha Nebraska
Leanrx.net
leanrx.net Ontario, California U.S.A.

Leanrx.net repetitive fruadulant billing in one month Ripoff Ontario California

I just happened to check my account, and guess what I found? There was three diffrent charges on my account, one on the 16th for $69.95 the second on the25th for $79.95 and the third on the02nd for $74.95.

All of these were made without my concent or even the thought of what it could be for. Therefore, I tried thier website, no such site exsists, so I try the phone number, again it doesn't go through.

I finally come across a page that tells me that this company is all ready known for fraud. I call my bank right away, and it just so happens that one of my charges is pending, so that can be stopped and put back on my account but, I have to wait for the rest.

I would just like to stopthis from ever happening again!

Crystal
omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2007 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanrxnet/Ontario-California/Leanrxnet-repetitive-fruadulant-billing-in-one-month-Ripoff-Ontario-California-233369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanrx.net