Complaint Review: Leanrx.net

• Submitted: Thu, May 31, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 31, 2007

• Reported By:Stevensville Maryland
leanrx.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Leanrx.net charged US$84.97 to my credit card without my permission or knowledge Henderson Nevada Nationwide

I discovered one charge on my credit card statement that I did not recognize as authorized charges.
The company Learnx.net under the name of: CJW Holdings Inc located in UT charged me with US$84.97.
I knew I hadn't made this charge so I called my credit card company and disputed the charge.
Now I am not the only one who fell victim to this company

Stevensville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2007 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanrxnet/nationwide/Leanrxnet-charged-US8497-to-my-credit-card-without-my-permission-or-knowledge-Henderson-251398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanrx.net