Complaint Review: Leanspa

• Updated: Tue, April 05, 2011

• Reported By: Fish — Morrison Colorado United States of America
Leanspa
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, Connecticut United States of America

Leanspa Leanspa, LLC Warning do not give diet co. bank card info...do not purchase online.... Orange, Connecticut

Caution...On Feb 9 I was enticed online by Leanspa weight loss programs "free trial" 30 days. It stated you will be billed 3.95 and shipping. If you do not like product and do not return within 30 days you will be billed 79.99. But the co. bills you within the week for 79.99 and reships on 2/21/11 more pills.
     I contacted the company..no phone rep ever answered...I followed online cancelation 2/21/11 then 3/21/11 then again 4/2/11.  It stated you can easily cancel with a Return Merch. Auth number or "Easy Cancel" link, just pay 19.95 keep used product and they will send no more additonal shipments.
     As of today4/5/11 I see billing to my bank acct 79.99.  I have sent all product bottles back with RMA #. I have contacted my bank several times. (all documented). I have USPS delivery confirmation #. This company will not close acct. Now, I have had to cancel my bank card. Wish I read reviews first. I have been billed $559.93 (7 bottles@79.99) all starting 2/9/2011.  Some trial offer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanspa/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Leanspa-Leanspa-LLC-Warning-do-not-give-diet-co-bank-card-infodo-not-purchase-online-714077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanspa