Complaint Review: Leanspa

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: jbris — Katy Texas United States of America

Leanspa FRAUD once you order their sample they keep sending even after you cancel....Fraud Internet

I ordered a trial for $9.95, the immediately carged my credit card $9.95 and $79.95.  I have called and emailed them eleven times trying to get them to cancel my subscription.  they just continued to send me their product and charge me until I finally called my credit card and cancelled it.  They are still sending me their procduct two to three times a month.  Their web site states that unless it was damaged during shipping you can not return their product.  Fraud Fraud Fraud.  Their product does not work, you can buy the same product at a health food store for one tenth of what they charge.   Do not try their sample it ended up costing me hundreds of dollars before I finally cancelled my credit card.  Leanspa is a fraud and a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanspa/internet/Leanspa-FRAUD-once-you-order-their-sample-they-keep-sending-even-after-you-cancelFrau-740869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanspa