Complaint Review: Leanspa,LLC

• Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: JoAnn — Redding California United States of America
Orange, Connecticut United States of America

Leanspa,LLC False advertising Orange, Connecticut

I heard about this leanspa product and went online to get my free samples plus $2 shipping and handling.  I had 14 days to cancel before they would send me another bottle and charge my debit card.  On about the 7th day (I received my so called free sample 1 day earlier) there was a $79.99 charge on my card.  I made numerous calls to this company.  After being on hold forever the phone just disconnected me every time.  I cancelled my order and returned the new bottle they sent me and as of today they have not reimbursed my $79.99.  It has been 4 weeks since they've received it.  I've emailed them 3 times with absolutely no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanspaLLC/Orange-Connecticut-/LeanspaLLC-False-advertising-Orange-Connecticut-716362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanspa,LLC