Complaint Review: Leanspa.com

• Updated: Sat, March 19, 2011

• Reported By: Judith — Bethany Oklahoma United States of America
Leanspa.com
181 Marsh Hill Rd, Orange, Connecticut United States of America

Leanspa.com I have tried three times to call and cancel this subscription they don't answer., I have emailed to no avail Orange, Connecticut

I ordered Leanspa on March 10th, after reading the bottles I noticed that they contradict themselves.
 In the ad it states these pills are completely safe. Yet on the bottles it clearly states if you have high blood pressure or any heart condition do not use this drug.
So I try to call their number 1-888-839-9990 for two days in a row, only to be put on hold then hung up on each and everytime.
They haven't responded to my emails either. So I feel they are unattainable which I find suspicious. Then they took 79.99 out of my account before the 14 day trail, again I ordered on the 10th of March they tapped my account on the 16th of march, thats not 14 days!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2011 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanspacom/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Leanspacom-I-have-tried-three-times-to-call-and-cancel-this-subscription-they-dont-answ-708106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanspa.com