Complaint Review: Leapforceathome.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: James — Murfreesboro North Carolina
Leapforce, Inc. 7901 Stoneridge Drive #555 Pleasan Pleasanton, California 94588, California United States of America

Leapforceathome.com Test Fraud Pleasanton, California 94588 , California

After studying a 136 page document, I set out to take a three-part exam. I passed part one. I passed part two. There is no way I did not pass part three. The test abruptly ended during part three with "no available tasks" showing.

I was then informed that either I had failed the exam, or failed to complete the exam. There is no contact information, and no way to find out what happened. I have been robbed of at least 8 hours of my time. I think there was probably some kind of computer glitch on their part that terminated my exam for no reason. But the damage is done.

My lesson in this: I will never again take an exam for a company who does not provide at least a phone number, or show any interest in their candidates.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leapforceathomecom/Pleasanton-California-94588-California-94588/Leapforceathomecom-Test-Fraud-Pleasanton-California-94588-California-1042297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leapforceathome.com