Complaint Review: Learn Atlanta

• Reported By: Mike Smith — New York New York
Learn Atlanta
Internet USA

Learn Atlanta Never received my product Internet

I purchased a suite of learnign materials from this website. I clicked through to them from Google Adwords and went to a custom page that had the learning materials I was looking for - after purchasing them (and collecting my credit card details), the website seemed to crash.

So I went to their home page and found that their main domain is not actually functioning. However their internal pages do, and continue to collect credit card details off customers like me.

They tried to bill my card $350, so I had to go through a chargeback process with the bank to get it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Learn-Atlanta/internet/Learn-Atlanta-Never-received-my-product-Internet-1061226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Learn Atlanta