Complaint Review: Learning Annes-National Real Estate Investors 3 Day Training - James Smith

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:Bowmanville Ontario
Learning Annes-National Real Estate Investors 3 Day Training - James Smith
2230 N University Bldg #5, Provo, Utah 84604 Drapery,, Utah U.S.A.

National Real Estate Investors With James Smith 3 Day Training -Learning Annes- After 1 year, not able to go because of illness can't get our $ back- they refuse to co-operate-say wait until is one in our area.
*UPDATE.. James Smith and the James Smith Real Estate Coaching Company strongly demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with this company. James Smith teaching realistic, long-term real estate investing strategies that will consistently build wealth over time. Draper, Utah

My husband and I attended the Learning Annex Wealth Building weekend. We were drawn in by big heavy hitting speakers like Donald Trump. Enjoyed the speakers and learned much especially when James Smith spoke. We were impressed with his talk, how he helps others with his real estate investments and believed we could have success with the 3-day course being offered in Toronto. We signed up and were scheduled to attend the Apr 26/27/ & 28th session. Unfortunately my husband got very ill 3-4 days in advance and near died. He was released the day before the seminar but wasn't fit to attend the last course offered in our area. I called the office to inform them that we woudln't be attending.

Over the next 6-8 months I stayed in touch with the scheduling office to find a course that would be offered in our area, but there wasn't anything. The Real Estate office never sent any further notices. My husband and I have started a new business that requires us to travel and keep our focus on the launch of our adventure. Doing this course is not in our future.

Feb. 8/08 I contacted the office requesting a refund. No one returned my call until Feb 18/08. Mr. Kedrick (1-800-270-3357 X404) finally spoke to me in person Feb 22/08 to let me know that they do not refund money, that I could wait until there was another course available in my area and that is all that he could do. I let him know that I was was extreamly disappointed that this was the policy of this company as James Smith portrays an image of integrity, and that I would be taking legal action.

Penny
Bowmanville, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Learning-Annes-National-Real-Estate-Investors-3-Day-Training-James-Smith/Drapery-Utah-84020/National-Real-Estate-Investors-With-James-Smith-3-Day-Training-Learning-Annes-After-1-ye-311159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Learning Annes-National Real Estate Investors 3 Day Training - James Smith