Complaint Review: Lease Finace Group LLC

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:Surrey British Columbia
Lease Finace Group LLC
PO Box 4554 Station A Toronto Ontario, Canada, Nationwide Canada

Lease Finace Group LLC Took payments for a machine that has been cancelled Toronto Ontario Canada

I have told these people on th ephone that this account has been cancelled and they insisted on taking payments for there debit machine and I explained to them I was getting the machine back and when I get I wil send it back they new the full story about hwat happend to me I sent it to wrong place well no one seem ot write nothing down or take note about anything that was going on but they phoned me and wanted money I toldd them again and agian abunch of very stupid customer service peole and they took more money untill I was forch to close account because them they took paymentxs for jan, feb, and march and are sending me bill for these months I send machine back to the only address they sent a bill to and the debit machine was sent back to a wasted $20.00 again and payments were 33.85 this is crap. They cost me a good bank and credit ratings.

Styles with smiles hair design
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finace-Group-LLC/Toronto-Ontario-Canada-Nationwide-M5W4S2/Lease-Finace-Group-LLC-Took-payments-for-a-machine-that-has-been-cancelled-Toronto-Ontario-325953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finace Group LLC