• Report: #193154

• Submitted: Wed, May 24, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 24, 2006

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Lease Finace Group
223 N Michigan Ave Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Lease Finance Group ripoff This company is a complete scam, stealing from hard working individuals Chicago Illinois

Deceptive practices, lying and inconsistent company representatives dialogues.This company deserves to be and NEEDS to be shut down, before more people get ripped off and someone actually loses it . I am reporting them to every government agency I can find, and including getting an attorney to file a legal complaint.

I am an honest business owner. I agreed to pay this credit merchant services leasing company for a period of 48 months the amount of 30.71.for the lease of credit card processing equipment. HA!!! That was 69 months ago.Who knew that they would keep on stealing monies that are NOT their own, but mine.by automatic debit.
This company needs to be shut down NOW!!!!!!I will do all I can to see this come to pass.including contacting Lisa Madigans office, state representatives, and senate. I urge you to do the same if you have been scammed by these thieves.

I promise I will do everything I can to redeeem the thievery that took place with me.
they are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2006 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finace-Group/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Lease-Finance-Group-ripoff-This-company-is-a-complete-scam-stealing-from-hard-working-ind-193154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finace Group