Complaint Review: Lease Finace Group

• Reported By:Renton Washington
Lease Finace Group
Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Lease Finace Group Credit Card Terminal Leasing Company Chicago Illinois

I was set up for a few leases for the company I had with my husband. I attempted to contact the company to attain copies of the leases, but was only able to reach voicemail for Ricky Brown and Margaret Swarts for several months. When I finally did get a hold of a live person they would tell me they couldn't get me the information and transfer me to either Ricky or Margaret's voicemail to leave another messages.

Finally on 7/11/08, after going thru their lease verification line I was able to speak with Stephanie, a manager in Customer Service (or so I was told), she told me that she would send me a copy of the leases via fax & mail. They never came. I called back on and went thru the hole process of leaving messages.

Again I went thru the Lease verification number and the gentleman contacted Stephanie and said he was going to transfer me directly to her an not her voicemail and she would pick up. After being on hold for several minutes, the line was picked up by another Customer Service Agent that wouldn't assist me and then transfered me to Stephanie's voicemail. I left another message for her, Ricky & Margaret and am still waiting to hear back.

This company seems that they don't want to help you unless you are opening a new lease.

Mara
Renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finace-Group/Chicago-Illinois/Lease-Finace-Group-Credit-Card-Terminal-Leasing-Company-Chicago-Illinois-364542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finace Group