• Report: #208557

• Submitted: Tue, August 29, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 29, 2006

• Reported By:Modesto California
Lease Finance Associates & Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau
22212 Ventura Blvd. Suite 200 Woodland, California U.S.A.

Lease Finance Associates & Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau RIP-OFF RUINED MY CREDIT Woodland California

I got ripped off by Lease Finance Associates. I signed a 3 year NON-cancellable credit card lease. The sales associate said that it was fully transferable and I could cancel at any time. I sold my shop and tried to cancel my lease and they got Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau to harass me for the past year and a half.

The only way to get them off my credit report was to pay the $1600 they said I owed then had to pay for a $40 letter to delete it from my credit report.

I'm still working on getting them off of my credit report. If its not gone within the next 2 weeks. You'll be hearing from me again.

Modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2006 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Associates-Metropolitan-Adjustment-Bureau/Woodland-California-91730/Lease-Finance-Associates-Metropolitan-Adjustment-Bureau-RIP-OFF-RUINED-MY-CREDIT-Woodla-208557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Associates & Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau