I leased a bankcard machine from Canada Bankcard Systems and Lease Finance Group. I returned the machine over half way through the lease. They never returned phone calls, charges were questionable and they shut the machine off and lied about the reason. I was uncomfortable using an unethical business handling customer credit cards nd debit. The machine was returned, receipt confirmed and letter explaining why given. I then stopped the direct withdrawal ability.
Then I looked back over the bank statements. What I found shocked me.
- they charged more every month than in the agreement ( after including insurance and tax)
- there were at least six unauthorized withdrawals (thefts actually)
- they removed the lease payments twice one month
- they used differing company names
- withdrawals from LFG and Canada Bankcard went to the same account. I found this out through a bank investigation.
Then phone calls started. Repetitive and repeatedly,daily. They would like payment on the lease they have been stealing money from me on.
Apparently, I have to continue to pay for the priveledge of being screwed.
They call home or office constantly.
They have no accountability or accept any responsibilty for anything. If words come out of their mouth- it's a lie.
Based on internet accounts from these extortionists I'm in for a very bad time.
I've gotten calls from Canada, US and Britain regarding the returned machine
They breached their own contract repeatedly and it should be kept in the washroom in case the toilet paper runs out.
However, the multiple phone calls from apparently differing countries is an attempt to confuse intimidate and extort.
If anyone was any advice on how to stop the harassing calls on a machine they used to steal money from me on, I'd like to hear.