- Report: #380472
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group/ Canada Bankcard
Lease Finance Group/ Canada Bankcard233 Michigan Avenue Chicago, Illinois American Samoa
Lease Finance Group/ Canada Bankcard Fraudulent. Scamming Extortionist equals Lease Finance Group Chicago Illinois
*Consumer Suggestion: A suggestion
*Consumer Comment: I wish I would have read this first...
*Consumer Suggestion: Paul--let him do his sales talk....& record it
*Consumer Comment: Paul the salesman
*Consumer Suggestion: Canada Bankcard
*Consumer Suggestion: Happened to me too. CONTACT ATTORNEY GENERAL ILL LISA MADIGAN
*UPDATE Employee: Our sincere apologies
*Consumer Comment: Help Wanted
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Then I looked back over the bank statements. What I found shocked me.
- they charged more every month than in the agreement ( after including insurance and tax)
- there were at least six unauthorized withdrawals (thefts actually)
- they removed the lease payments twice one month
- they used differing company names
- withdrawals from LFG and Canada Bankcard went to the same account. I found this out through a bank investigation.
Then phone calls started. Repetitive and repeatedly,daily. They would like payment on the lease they have been stealing money from me on.
Apparently, I have to continue to pay for the priveledge of being screwed.
They call home or office constantly.
They have no accountability or accept any responsibilty for anything. If words come out of their mouth- it's a lie.
Based on internet accounts from these extortionists I'm in for a very bad time.
I've gotten calls from Canada, US and Britain regarding the returned machine
They breached their own contract repeatedly and it should be kept in the washroom in case the toilet paper runs out.
However, the multiple phone calls from apparently differing countries is an attempt to confuse intimidate and extort.
If anyone was any advice on how to stop the harassing calls on a machine they used to steal money from me on, I'd like to hear.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2008 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-Canada-Bankcard/Chicago-Illinois-60601-5519/Lease-Finance-Group-Canada-Bankcard-Fraudulent-Scamming-Extortionist-equals-Lease-Financ-380472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.