Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group LLC.

• Submitted: Wed, June 02, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 02, 2010

• Reported By: KKZ — KELLER Texas United States of America
Lease Finance Group LLC.
233 N MICHIGAN AVE STE 1800 CHICAGO, Illinois United States of America

Lease Finance Group LLC. MONEY HUNGRY CHICAGO, Illinois

I was stupid and signed up for this crazy contract. First of all, I was just looking for a credit card machine for one event and one event only. When i signed the contract I was not aware of the 48 months I was committing myself to. I got myself into that one!

After the one time use of the credit card machine it sat in our office for 3 years. One day I called the company and told them the machine was just sitting in our office and I am not using it and could I please return it. They told me yes, but I still would have the monthly lease charge to fulfill the contract for another 13 months. I was ok with that.

I shipped the product back to the company in April of 2009. I have been charged ever since then the same charge as I was charged before I had returned the equipment. I called the company because my 48 months was up and they were still charging me the same amount as month 1 and it was time to terminate the lease. They told me they have not received my equipment and they will not terminate the lease until I can show proof that I returned the equipment. Also, the guy told me that they would never tell you that you could return the equipment before your contract was up. I guess I am lying about that, too.

LFG, is telling me they have not received my equipment and I am liable for the contract. Therefore, I have to continue to pay the monthly charge or I need to pay up $517 in order to terminate the lease. This is a bunch of bull. I even asked them if they are telling me that I am lying about returning the equipment and he told me unless I can show proof that it was sent back then I am liable for the charges. So, in other words they are saying I am a LIAR.

My account that they deduct from has been closed and I have notified them of this. He told me that my account will be turned over to legal terms if I do not pay up. Supposedly, I am 3 months behind. As far as I am concerned I will be even further behind because I am not paying for anything that is not in my possession. The machine is in their possession. They need to get their records straight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2010 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC/CHICAGO-Illinois-/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC-MONEY-HUNGRY-CHICAGO-Illinois-609719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group LLC.