Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group LLC

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: sunshine — Citrus Heights California United States of America
Lease Finance Group LLC
65 East Wacker Place, Suite 510 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Lease Finance Group LLC Lease Finance Fraud Alert! This company stole $179.20 out of my checking acc. without my permission and/or knowledge. They used my check routing number off that final June 2011 lease payoff check I Chicago , Illinois

In June 2011 I did a final Lease Payoff for my daughter - Lessee.

I found that Lease Finance Group LLC took the routing number off the FINAL Payoff Check and turned around and illegally did two electronic ACH Debits out of my checking account in August 2011 without my knowledge.! I just recently discovered this while doing income tax. I protested with the bank because this was done after the lease payoff, and there wasn't any permission given either written or verbally by me. to the bank or Lease Finance Group LLC

The bank did contact Lease Finance Group, but what they said to the bank just floored me. They sent the bank a copy of the ACH Debit contract stating they were entitled to the money even after the payoff and that I had given them permission to take out of my checking account. This form has my daughter's permission to take out of HER bank account which is not my bank. The lessee had to close her bank account, because as what happened to me, Lease Finance Group LLC was dipping into her bank account, and in a matter of fact she had protested it within the amount of time and was able to get her refund.

In the past, lessee and I as co-signer had to send certified payments in the mail because the company always said that payment wasn't received and I as co-signer would get harassing phone calls. One of the first lease payments was a money order that Lease Finance said that they didn't receive and because the order number was lost, lessee had to pay twice that month. From then on we made sure that all payments were sent certified, even after that I would get harassing phone calls stating they didn't receive payment. -Lessee would have to send them a copy of their own signed certified receipts!

Even after payoff, and return of equipment, they said they didn't receive them, so lessee would have to send them a copy of the certified copy of receipts signed by them.

Lessee and me as co-signer would love to join a class action!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC-Lease-Finance-Fraud-Alert-This-company-stole-17920-out-of-my-922140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group LLC