Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group LLC

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous denver — Denver Colorado
Lease Finance Group LLC
65 E Wacker Pl Chicago, Illinois USA

Lease Finance Group LLC Payment Systems, Northern Leasing liars, scammers, frauds that prey on small business owners Denver, Colorado Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fight back and never give up

*Author of original report: UPDATE

As with everyone else here, I was sold something that never worked and then had ridiculous fees deducted from my bank account. Had to close my business bank account to stop charges. Customer service promised refunds, promised someone would help get service started, promised someone would call me. All lies. No one ever got service working or even returned my calls to get service working. Once they had access to my accounts that was all they were interested in. I just received a summons from NY, even though my business was in Denver CO and I don't live in NY. I think they do that to everyone in hopes that you won't show and they will get a default judgement. I am filing an answer, go online to New York civil court page http://www.courts.state.ny.us/courts/nyc/civil/ to get forms to file your "answer", or go online to summonsresponse.com to prepare an answer for $35. I am also calling NY legal aid services to see if I can mail the answer or get a lawyer there to file it. I am hoping the case gets thrown out but I have also complained to the FTC, to the NY atty. general's office and to the BBB. I am interested in a class action lawsuit against this company to get them to stop preying on hard-working small business owners. They are a fraud and are basically stealing from and intimidating people who don't have the time or money to get justice. Let's band together against them and see justice served!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC-Payment-Systems-Northern-Leasing-liars-scammers-frauds-that-pr-1071512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fight back and never give up

AUTHOR: Roland - ()

I have same situation as you and I won!!! Go to your District Attorney! They willl help you Kick them back!!!

UPDATE

AUTHOR: anonymous denver - ()

I spoke with someone at the New York civil court today to see if I could mail in my answer since I am in CO. She asked immediately the name of the company I was dealing with and I told her Lease Finance Group and she said "say no more". She was already fully aware of their shifty dealings. She was extremely helpful in giving me the information I needed and said to write out exactly what happened and include it in my "answer" that I send. She also suggested that I report them to the NY atty general's office, and also the atty general in my state so that they can be denied from doing business in that state and stop scamming innocent business owners.

If you wait and do nothing about the summons, they will get a "default" judgement against you for you not responding and then you will have to pay these scammers, for nothing. You will basically have let someone come and steal money right out of your pocket. They are liars and cheats. The helpful person at the court indicated that sometimes some sales rep. may come to your business and just have someone sign something and then they put that signature fraudulently on a contract and sue you. Stand up and do not let these thieves profit!