Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group LLC

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: beep — Indiana Pennsylvania United States of America
Lease Finance Group LLC
two Illinoise Center 65 east wacker place Suite 51 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Lease Finance Group LLC Payment system A Big Scam, Charged me more than what was agreed, and added other fees. Chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Update on your status

A Company rep. came to my house and offered a credit card machine with low rates of 1% per transaction and $.59 per sale and a monthly $59 lease for 48 months.  The $10 statement fee was to be waived which it was not and I was charged other fees that I still don't know what they are for.  A friend of mine who also bought the machine contacted me and told me that they were raiding his account and advised me to to close my bank account (which I did).  I contacted the rep who sold me the machine and explained what they did and she acknowledged the company was ripping me off and that I was not the only one.  She was receiving calls from others screaming at her for the same issues.  I filed a civil case in Pa against Lease Finance  (they countered filed )and this rep testified on my behalf but because of the clause in the contract stating all disputes are to be handled in New York my case and theirs were dismissed w/out predjudice.  Now they filed a claim in New York against me and I have to hire an Attorney to answer the claim.  The rep. that testified for me (which she since quit) is scared that this company will come after her for whistle blowing, I guess when they sign on to sell the equipment they can't testify against the company or they will be fined $5000 per indivdual clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC-Payment-system-A-Big-Scam-Charged-me-more-than-what-was-agreed-a-874864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group LLC

Update on your status

AUTHOR: karen - (United States of America)

Did they send you a summon for NY?
What do you have to do once you receive the summon?
I am trying to find out if they will actually take you to court...
any help would be greatful.
I am in the same boat trying to get out of my lease and their processing service.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC