Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group, LLC

• Submitted: Sat, June 18, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, June 18, 2011

• Reported By: Farrar Investigations — Greenville Texas United States of America
Lease Finance Group, LLC
65 E Wacker Place, suite 510 Chicago Illinois 60601 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

Lease Finance Group, LLC LFG,LLC . Credit Card machine scandel. Company sends out individuals to offer you a low rate service, but has another agenda. scam, fraud, illegal, harrassment, has an "F" BBB rating. Sioux Falls, South Dakota

I am investigating fraudulent accusations against LFG, LLC.

A now former employee of a credit card company came to my clients place of business and offered him for lease at $4.95 a month a credit card machine.  My client signed 3 forms of paperwork stating the $4.95 a month fee.  Two months later, my client realizes that someone unknown to him has access to his banking information and is withdrawing $ 74.95 a month.  My client cancels his bank account and attempts to contact the company.  He is told that he is in a contract with LFG.  He asks how this happened without his knowledge.  LFG is not interested in finding the employee of another company that handled the situation.  They did tell my client the only way out is to lease the machine to someone else.

It is easy to assume that the person that came in contact with my client was able to get out of his contract by leasing his machine fraudulently to my client.  The credit card machine salesmen misused a signed contract, and shared information to LFG without permission or knowledge of my client.

In my research, I am discovering many schemes by this company.  Their credit rating is "F".  Our goal is to put an end to LFG once and for all.  Farrar Investigations is maintaining a contact list of all those that have been harmed by this company.  The more names and stories we can compile and share with our attorney, the sooner we can stop this illegal business.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2011 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57101-1027/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC-LFGLLC-Credit-Card-machine-scandel-Company-sends-out-individ-742456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group, LLC