Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group, LLC

• Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: Chelsea — New Iberia Louisiana United States of America
Lease Finance Group, LLC
65 East Wacker Place , Chicago, IL 60601 Internet United States of America

Lease Finance Group, LLC Fraudulent and Deceptive Practices in effort to sleel from small buisnesses Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: What about your copy?

An employee from the Lease Finance Group solicited service for Credited Merchant Services to my small business. She intentionally lied and misrepresented the companies services. Also after she left she changed the contract I signed to reflect a 4 year contract. As soon as I found out the contract had been changed I tried to contact the sales person and the company directly and could not speak to either one. The neighbor next to my business was a restaurant  and they had the exact same experience.

I got a lawyer in Texas to help me with this situation. My business was in Conroe, TX but I have since closed it and moved to Louisiana. They have filled suite against me in Chicago, IL. They are counting on the fact that I cannot travel up there to fight this fraudulently signed contract. I have researched this company and found thousand s of other people with my exact same story. I am amazed that this company is still doing this. What can be done to stop this company that professionally scams people?

I am urging anyone who has had the same experience to report it to Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madgian
http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/index.html and to Assistant State's Attorney Sophia Lopez, Supervisor
of the Consumer Fraud Unit http://www.statesattorney.org/  and to the Federal Trade Commision. http://www.ftc.gov/

This Company has to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC/internet/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC-Fraudulent-and-Deceptive-Practices-in-effort-to-sleel-from-small-869984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group, LLC

What about your copy?

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"Also after she left she changed the contract I signed to reflect a 4 year contract."

What are the terms on your copy of the contract?