Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group, Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2008

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Lease Finance Group, Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau
233 N Michigan Ave #1800 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Lease Finance Group, Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Forged my name on a contract!! Stole $3500 from me!! Chicago Illinois

For years I was making payments to Lease Finance Group because I thought I had a legal obligation, although they refused to send me a copy of my contract. I finally reported them to the BBB and the FTC since they and their debt collector (Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau) refused to produce the contract. BBB was able to get LFG to produce a contract just 3 days ago...IT WAS FORGED AND MY NAME WAS MIS-SPELLED!!! Over the past 7 years I have been making payments that total about $7000 to these criminals. I have filed a police report and will be seeking criminal and civil charges against them. This has ruined my credit and foreclosed many business opportunities. Let my foolishness be a lesson to all...demand proof of contract before paying any debts you are not sure about.

Phil
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-Metropolitan-Adjustment-Bureau/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Lease-Finance-Group-Metropolitan-Adjustment-Bureau-Forged-my-name-on-a-contract-Stole--339252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group, Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC