Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group , payment systems los angeloes , Ca , Global leasing

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2014

• Reported By: boutique owner — alexandria Virginia
Lease Finance Group , payment systems los angeloes , Ca , Global leasing
65 East Wacker Place suite 500 chicago, Illinois USA

Lease Finance Group , payment systems los angeloes , Ca , Global leasing Fradulent mis representation of credit card processing fees with non- cancellable lease chicago Illinois

On November, 10 2010  a representative from Payment Systems came to my store to offer a credit processing service, assuring a reduction in cost by one half the amount that my current processor has. The agreement was a flat rate of  getting 1% on qualified credit  and 0% on debit transactions.... if I accepted to sign up for a 48-month lease agreement.

After I signed up with them and after receiving the first and second statement, I noticed that the overall charges were higher than the previous processing company contrary to the agreement.

I tried to contact the representative and/or someone in the company to explain the charges and to provide me with online access to my account with them. After many attempts, I was informed that they will email me with a password to get access online to check my statement. This never happened and they never answered my calls after that to assist me or answer my inquiries.

On December , 16 2010  I emailed a cancelation notice and a request to send back their equipment. Then I tried several times to contact them to assure delivery of the fax to no avail, I immediately sent the equipment back.

I have received nemerous bills from Lease Finance Group to pay the monthly charge of $218.00 plus late and finance charges for non-payment. I have received many calls and threats to pay the full lease amount which I forwarded to my attorneys at Law. I had an attorney write a letter . I explained the events and the attorney sent a letter to void the lease due to misrepresentation and fraud. Lease Finance group never stopped harassing me on the phone at all hours, and now have threatened a pre-judgement against me personally in New York.

I have now submitted complaints to the Attorney General of the New York and Chicago , filed a report  to  http://www.ag.ny.gov/internet-bureau-online-complaint-form  after collecting information in regards to Lease Finance Groups negative dealings in the united sates.

google this company its just horrible what they are doing to people. Totally unethical and fraudulent.

I am looking forward to fighting this companys unfair and fraudulent representation, in addition to voiding the agreement based on their misrepresentation. Please share if any one has been taken to court and the actions served against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2014 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-payment-systems-los-angeloes-Ca-Global-leasing-/chicago-Illinois-60601/Lease-Finance-Group-payment-systems-los-angeloes-Ca-Global-leasing-Fradulent-mis-r-1165149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group , payment systems los angeloes , Ca , Global leasing