Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group

• Updated: Fri, March 25, 2011

• Reported By: Sue — Cypress California United States of America
Lease Finance Group
65 East Wacker Place Suite 510 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Lease Finance Group SKS Associates Trying to access my ACH account to charge me unverified back taxes on equipment leased from 2003 - 2007 Chicago, Illinois

I was contacted by SKS Associates on March 2, 2011 with them  giving me a "courtesy call" (as they put it) to notify me that they would be withdrawing past due Property Tax Management Fees from my account the next day.  I had closed my account with them and returned the equipment leased years prior to this.

They have been unsuccessful in proving to me that I owe this money, in fact they have said they sent me notification of this in the mail which I never received.  Asked them to send the letter again, and still have not received it.  The way I see it, the burden of proof is on them -so I have had my credit union block their access to my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Lease-Finance-Group-SKS-Associates-Trying-to-access-my-ACH-account-to-charge-me-unverified-710142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group