Belgians

• Updated: Sat, June 21, 2014

• Reported By: Memiepp — Senoia Georgia
Lease Finance Group
, Select State/Province USA

Lease Finance Group Joseph I Sussman Northern Leasing group Forged my signature, Harassment, mis-representation, & scam artist. New York

This company is the most evil scamming pieces of garbage on the face of the earth.  Including their "attorney" Joseph Sussman.  How this man hasn't been disbarred is amazing!  First off a salesman came around with a Wells Fargo badge & business cards selling credit card processing terminals.  Promising me a cheap rate.  They also told me I could cancel at anytime.  Once I got my first few charges I noticed it was almost triple what I was told I would pay.  When I went to cancel they told me I was locked in a contract for 4yrs. When I asked to see the contract it wasn't even one I signed.  They have forged my signature, harassed me for 2years, & now levied my bank accounts.  Suing me in New York so i can't defend myself.  Someone has to do something about this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2014 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group/Select-StateProvince/Lease-Finance-Group-Joseph-I-Sussman-Northern-Leasing-group-Forged-my-signature-Harassme-1156557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group