Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group,Cit Financial

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2007

• Reported By:pelahatchie Mississippi
Lease Finance Group,Cit Financial
233 North Michigan Avenue#1800 Chicago Il 60601-5519 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Lease Finance Group,Cit Financial sign my name as owner when i was only a store manager Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Funny

I was hired as store manager of a jewelry store during this time 2004 the owner Harold Dungan wanted to change the visa processing company, the sale person came in and was filling out the contract and i told him the owner was not in , i call the owner and he told me to sign for him , not knowing the saleperson put me down (part) which they took as part owner . The owner closed the store down in june , he closed the checking account the bank could'nt get their processing fees of $750 so they came after me i hire a attorney and we sue because they put it on my credit bureau after i proved to them i was only the mgr. and lease finanal sales person fraud put me down as partner of business, i won the case and the bank took it off my credit report as well as paying a fee for hurting my credit then i check my credit report and found lease finance group hire a collection group to collect $3,000 for the machines the owner never returned. The attorney file a lawsuit against the collection aqency and lease finance the collection agency dropped it they drop it , i thought that mean lease finace would remove the bad credit off the credit bureaus but they won't ,so i am refiling the lawsuit . i wrote and fax legal papers showing where their collection dropped it but they refuse to remove it from the credit bureau. i give them 14 day from 9/20/07 before i refile . if anyone has any better ideas , i am going to contact the attorney general of IL and file a complaint as well ... pet sandra mitchell

Pet
pelahatchie, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-GroupCit-Financial/Chicago-Illinois-60601-5519/Lease-Finance-GroupCit-Financial-sign-my-name-as-owner-when-i-was-only-a-store-manager-Ch-275901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group,Cit Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Funny

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

I WAS the manager for a big jewelry store for 8 years. The owner was a real a**hole and had me sign all the important papers just for that reason. Tax papers, employee problems, termination papers, major commitments, major purchases, that if anything went wrong, my a** would be in a sling. He thought he was really smart and that if legal problems were to arise, my head would be on the chopping block and he could deny all knowledge of my actions. This is what happened to you. The credit card company AND the owner screwed you over. You are lucky the court found in your favor. Go after the CC company to the max and keep the other info in mind the next time you work for someone else. Another suggestion is to keep your own personal copies of EVERYTHING you DO sign as proof AND keep it someplace else to protect yourself. I DID.