Complaint Review: Lease One Corporation, Lease One Systems Lease One Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, February 18, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Will Houston — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Lease One Corporation, Lease One Systems Lease One Corp.
Lynnefield, Massachusetts United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Lease One Corporation, Lease One Systems Lease One Corp. Cheated me out of $19,900 Lynnefield, Massachusetts

Lease One cheated me out of $19,900 by promising to have unlimited funding sources and the ability to get all kinds of leases approved. The owner, Joe Angelo promised me this and it was all a lie!! After a while they never even returned my phone calls to give the status of the deals I submitted. Joe would tell me, call Rick and Rick never called me back. The game here is clear; sign you up, get the cash and disgard you.  I see other complaints against Lease One and from my experience they are all true. I see a law suite is in place against Lease One, count me in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-One-Corporation-Lease-One-Systems-Lease-One-Corp/Lynnefield-Massachusetts-/Lease-One-Corporation-Lease-One-Systems-Lease-One-Corp-Cheated-me-out-of-19900-Lynnef-571450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease One Corporation, Lease One Systems Lease One Corp.