Complaint Review: Lease Trader.com

• Updated: Fri, June 27, 2014

• Reported By: djramix123 — Boca Raton Florida
Lease Trader.com
Internet USA

Lease Trader.com Lease Trader False advertising and misleading for consumers Hallandale Beach, FL Internet

I was shopping around for a new car and came across Lease Trader. I saw a car I liked and was interested in leasing it. On big green button on the website it says "Contact Seller". When clicking on it it took me to a page in which either I needed to register or to login.

I registered and paid the mothly fee $34.99.

After 24 hours Lease Trader got back to me saying that because of my credit they are unable to provide me with the phone number of the seller or any of other sellers on the site. (Just for your information, I have a pretty good credit, in the mid 700's).

This means that I paid $34.99 for a service I never got or can get. A waste of money.
When I called LeaseTrader, no one ever picked up. I left at least half a dozen voicemails.

I also messaged them twice on their website, never heard anything back.

Then I filed a dispute with my CC provider. Lease Trader have provided false evidence and wrongful information to the credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Tradercom/internet/Lease-Tradercom-Lease-Trader-False-advertising-and-misleading-for-consumers-Hallandale-B-1157913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Trader.com