• Report: #1119418

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Cheri Downer — Worcester Massachusetts
Lease and Rental Management
Haverhill St Andover MA Andover, Massachusetts USA

Lease and Rental Management This company is so crooked. The closer you get to paying your car off the more s*** they give you. They only want to make money off of you every chance they get. They are more crooked that a branch on a tree. I told them they were a crooked company an they lie and oh....what a ripoff! BE CAREFUL Andover Massachusetts

*Author of original report: kiss off

*Consumer Comment: Unacceptable Excuse

*General Comment: The rebuttal above me..

*Consumer Comment: You Defaulted on the Loan

Every person that works for this company is crooked.  They have no proffesionalism at all.  The closer you get to paying off your loan the more they mess with you.  They will lie and say that they have been trying to contact you by phone and mail.  LIE...they don't.  They don't send any statements of what you owe.  I had to call them to find out what my payoff would be.  I hate them so much I'm going to pay my car off early so I can get rid of them.  I will NEVER EVER take another loan from this company.  They will also put stuff on your credit report.  If they repo your car and you pay them to get it back...they will leave the repo on you credit report making it look as though you never paid them you just let them keep your car.  THEY WISH.  I've heard from multiple....MULTIPLE people that this company is crooked.  1 in 10,000 people will have something good to say about this company.  All around this company sucks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-and-Rental-Management/Andover-Massachusetts/Lease-and-Rental-Management-This-company-is-so-crooked-The-closer-you-get-to-paying-your-1119418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease and Rental Management

kiss off

AUTHOR: Cheri Downer - ()

First of all I did not default on my loan. ..I pay it every two weeks... at this point I do not even owe them two weeks worth. .mi didn't say I didn't pay it because they never sent a bill. .. idiot. ...I said they do not send out statements. ...EVER.... and as for. ... what makes you think this company would every want to give me another loan? ??.... this is my second car loan with them. ...OKAY???... AND I will choose to never do business with them again. .. you don't know the story OR the situation so go worry about your own s***

Unacceptable Excuse

AUTHOR: coast - ()

I did not misread the report. A borrower is responsible to pay the lender [on time] even if they do not receive a bill. The borrower always knows the amount due because it is stated on their copy of the financial agreement. Not receiving an invoice is not an acceptable excuse for failing to meet the obligations of a financial agreement.

Cheri Downer wrote, “The closer you get to paying off your loan the more they mess with you.” That is proof that Cheri knew the monthly amount due. She failed to pay and the car was repossessed.

#3 General Comment

The rebuttal above me..

AUTHOR: TheTruth411 - ()

The person above is too busy trying to be an "smart a**" that he/she has misread the report. The complaint states they do not send you the amount you owe or even contact you. If that is the complaint, Of course her account is past due because she has never recieved the bill.  She had to call in herself after no communication.

You Defaulted on the Loan

AUTHOR: coast - ()

“I hate them so much I'm going to pay my car off early so I can get rid of them.”

You are unable to keep your account current so it’s unlikely that you will be able to pay it off early.

“I will NEVER EVER take another loan from this company.”

What makes you so sure they would approve another loan request?

“If they repo your car and you pay them to get it back...they will leave the repo on you credit report”

Of course the repossession stays on your credit report. Paying the past due amount does not change history.

You failed to honor the terms of a financial agreement. Nothing in your complaint supports your claim that they are crooked or that you were ripped off.