Complaint Review: Lease finace group

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: sittingbeal — 12094 Southgate Dr. Michigan United States of America
Lease finace group
132 W. 31st new york new york 10001 New York, New York United States of America

Lease finace group This company used a salesman that Lied to me and told me that I could cancel my lease which was not the case. They sued me for not using the credit card machine and failing to pay the full lease Which New York, New York

Lease finance group used a older salesman that told me they would work with me and allow me to cancel my lease if I went out of business which happend with in two years and I only used the credit card machine maybe four of five time at the most! they then tried to tell me I  had to fine  someone to complete the lease and charged me a fee for that, and finally I was forced into setteling with them for a large amount. which at this time I am disabled and having a finantioal hardship.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-finace-group/New-York-New-York-10001/Lease-finace-group-This-company-used-a-salesman-that-Lied-to-me-and-told-me-that-I-could-c-971358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease finace group