Complaint Review: LeaseComm

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2003

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
LeaseComm
950 Winter Street Waltham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

LeaseComm ripoff business from hell Waltham Massachusetts

A few years back, I answered and email ad for a PC with a payment of $89.00 a month, no credit required.

After answering the ad and receiving the materials, the PC was delivered.

As a requirement for receiving the PC, LeaseComm wanted access to my private bank account.

Each month, after the first installment was taken by LeaseComm, the next month the payment went up.

The following month the payment again increased. When I called LeaseComm to ask why my payments were going up, I was informed that my payments would never go up - A flat out lie.

The next month, the payment increased again. I went to my bank, and they could not stop the payment, as the amount withdrawn each month kept changing (increasing).

Again LeaseComm stated, my payments would never increase. After this I went to my bank, and to stop the access to my account, I had to close the account.

The computer was returned to LeaseComm, and they sued in Massachusetts and received a judgement from the courts there.

This is intolerable, the laws, courts, attorneys knowingly support this type of company.

This company reports these suits to credit bureaus who accept the statements of this thief company against honest citizens, and make no appologies for doing so.

E Jon
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2003 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeaseComm/Waltham-Massachusetts-02451/LeaseComm-ripoff-business-from-hell-Waltham-Massachusetts-49503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeaseComm