Complaint Review: Leasecom, Freedom

• Submitted: Wed, August 21, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 21, 2002

• Reported By:bozeman mt
Leasecom, Freedom
10 commerce way Woburn, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Leasecom, Freedom federal ripoff con artist fake ripoff fraudulent business Woburn Massachusetts

I agreed to lease a new computer as the ad stated in the Mini Nickel in Bozeman, Mt. When I received the computer, the CPU was not working so I sent it back at my expense. I waited approximately 6 weeks for the so called new one to arrive and it finally did. I tried to hook that one up and it did not work either. I then called the technical support number again and they informed me that these were not new computers but reconditioned ones. I then told them that I would be sending the unit back and they said to sent to Freedom Federal. UPS tracking number #1z5977030310621226 and #1z5977030310621235 were all shipped back on 3/23/01, which cost me a total the second time of $136.34. That does not include the shipping charges of the first time to return the CPU that was $49.86.

I did not agree to lease a reconditioned computer that never worked, and obviously was not going to be anything but a big problem. I feel this was all done under fraudulent circumstances. I am trying to get a mortgage and this is holding me up. I have tried numerous times to speak with somebody about this and keep getting the run around. I want this off my credit report and they have done nothing to help me.

Bozeman, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2002 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leasecom-Freedom/Woburn-Massachusetts-01801/Leasecom-Freedom-federal-ripoff-con-artist-fake-ripoff-fraudulent-business-Woburn-Massach-27586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leasecom, Freedom