Complaint Review: Leasesource Inc New York

• Submitted: Mon, February 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 22, 2010

• Reported By: Veteran & Honest Business Woman — Summerville South Carolina United States of America
Leasesource Inc New York
515 Broadhollow Rd Melville, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 1-866-781-0440
  • Web:
  • Category:

Leasesource Inc New York Business Owners BEWARE... Read the Fine Print And Refuse To Sign! Melville, New York

I am only posting this to prevent others from the pitfalls of Leasesource, as I, at the time, did not know the extent of the "agreement" that I signed under the "expert" advice of EVO Merchant Services.  I am an 8 year veteran of the USAF and an honest business person.  I admit now, that I may have also been a tad naive as a new small business owner, and went on the verbal promises and assurances that were given to me by my EVO sales rep out of Daniel Island, SC when we set up a credit card machine for our small business back in the Fall of '07.  If you are reading this now, you likely found this out too late as well, and are also a victim of Leasesource's assinine credit card machine 48 month lease policy.  Unlike others before me, I am now in my third year of our ridiculous lease, and I have allowed the extremely high rate lease payments to continue debiting from our business checking account in fear of ruining my excellent credit rating.

I have continued paying outrageously high property taxes and fees on a machine that I don't even own, and have no resolution whatsoever with this company other than the manger is never available to speak to me.  What I do have is a broken worthless machine, and no way to process my current credit card payments from our customers, and they continue to debit my account whether the machine is functioning or not.  I desperately just want to send the machine back and they can keep the $1500+ I have already paid into it.  If I had known fully what I was agreeing to, I would never have signed the lengthy and unethical contract EVO put before me.  I am sickened and disgusted that a company would take such advantage of their clients.  Clearly their company survival is dependent on their shady contracts, and suckering in unsuspecting honest business men and women.  When this is all said and done, I will have paid $3312 for a machine that isn't worth $300 brand new...and their is apparently nothing to be done about it.  I would rather someone just steal my wallet...at least then I could call and cancel my credit cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leasesource-Inc-New-York/Melville-New-York-11747/Leasesource-Inc-New-York-Business-Owners-BEWARE-Read-the-Fine-Print-And-Refuse-To-Sign-573208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leasesource Inc New York