Complaint Review: LeatherTree.com

LeatherTree.com
106 E. State Road Island Lake, Illinois 60042 Internet United States of America

LeatherTree.com Jacqueline Berger Jacqueline Berger ripped me off Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Competitor filed this bogus complaint

Jacqueline Berger from LeatherTree.com is a liar. I ordered a Padfolio from her, it arrived and the stitching was coming apart. I know this did not happen in shipping but in manufacturing process. This lying witch said it was the shippers fault. Why would the shippers screw wit the stitching? This is a defect from the manufacturing. I told her I was going to ship it back and she said that I could be that she would not send me a new one or give me my money back.

So $79 for a item that cannot cost more than 20 to get to me so I know that this witch is making over $50 in margin on this product and she cannot refund me? Jacqueline Berger from LeatherTree.com is a liar and should not be trusted. I should have thought that when I saw how crapper her site was. Shame on me from trusting a shitty site.

If anyone has the chance to buy leahter items stay away from LeatherTree.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeatherTreecom/internet/LeatherTreecom-Jacqueline-Berger-Jacqueline-Berger-ripped-me-off-Internet-914295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeatherTree.com

Competitor filed this bogus complaint

AUTHOR: Brandon - (United States of America)

Jacqueline Berger, the subject of this complaint, is the president of leathertree. She is semi retired and has not spoken to a customer in a couple of years. This negative report was most likely filed by a competitor. Leathertree.com has been in business for over 13 years, is the largest all leather accessory site on the web. Check out bizrate.com for unbiased customer reviews. You will find that we have an excellent reputation.

Brandon Nagel Customer Service manager Www.leathertree.com