Complaint Review

1246 So Main St High Point, North Carolina U.S.A. Phone:
877-447-8422
Category:
Furniture & Furnishings

Leatherland USA ripoff dishonest fraudulent inaccessible unprofessional High Point North Carolina

I ordered a sofa on December 13th that was only supposed to take 8-12 weeks. Now 5 months later, I still have not received it. The staff does not answer my calls nor do they keep their promises. I have tried filing reports through the Better Business Bureau as well as the Attorney General's office, but they have not heard back from Leatherland either. I have tried disputing the charges through American Express, but they keep promising different ship dates, so American Express will not refund my money. So, now I have an apartment without furniture and am out $850 dollars until either magically the sofa appears or American Express decides that they will believe that the company is a fraud and refund my money.

Shari
NY, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2005 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leatherland-USA/High-Point-North-Carolina-27260/Leatherland-USA-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-inaccessible-unprofessional-High-Point-North-C-143450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leatherland USA