Complaint Review: Leatherland USA

• Submitted: Tue, January 31, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 31, 2006

• Reported By:lincoln Nebraska
Leatherland USA
430 South Main St. High Point, North Carolina U.S.A.

Leatherland USA scam, ripoff, crooks, fraud, took my money, they're BAD! High Point North Carolina

Leatherland USA took my order and $1,300.00. Promised me, in writing, I would have my furniture in 8-12 weeks! All I got in 8-12 weeks was another $1,300.00 charge to my visa! Never got my furniture or a refund! It's a bunch of BS. It has been a year since I place my order, and now I haven't had a response from them since October 2005! The company seems to have shut its doors and I'm out $2,600.00!! Someone needs to do something about scam artists like this!!!

Kelli
lincoln, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2006 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leatherland-USA/High-Point-North-Carolina-27260/Leatherland-USA-scam-ripoff-crooks-fraud-took-my-money-theyre-BAD-High-Point-North-174103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leatherland USA