Complaint Review: Leatherup

• Updated: Fri, December 25, 2009

• Reported By: BAM — Dulles Virginia United States of America
Leatherup
2620 S. Maryland Suite 846 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Leatherup West Coast Fulfillment Center Leatherup put you later down Las Vegas, Nevada

I have received a Outlaw T69-T70- Black- Glossy helmet.Because the Outlaw helmet I received was not the same that was displayed in the website Leatherup.com.  I returned the helmet in the same box and wrapping.

I sent the package back using usps service and tracking number. I completed the Leatherup form, stated that I do not want a exchange and so I was expected a refund in the 7-10 business days as Leatherup policy.

Not recieving the refund I contacted the company and I was informed that the returned item was not found in their records.

I checked USPS.com track & confirm records using my tracking number. The comapny sent back a message telling me the number was wrong. I have copied and pasted the number!

I pasted the same number and copied the full proof of delivery message from usps.com. The company sent me a mesage back telling me again that the number is incorrect !

Even if I have sent numerous email of proof and records, Leatherup is playing a silly game and keeping my money, I am talking of $ 29.95. I am reporting the ripoff fom Leatherup to the Better Business Bureau as well as to a well known company that  directed me to this Leatherup when I passed my order.

The result is that Leatherup is in my black list and the well known company that directed me is in my red list.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2009 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leatherup/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Leatherup-West-Coast-Fulfillment-Center-Leatherup-put-you-later-down-Las-Vegas-Nevada-545244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leatherup