Complaint Review: Lee Bodenmiller Kids.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 10, 2009

• Reported By:oakland gardens New York
Lee Bodenmiller Kids.com
306 Broadway Lynbrook, New York U.S.A.

Lee Bodenmiller Kids.com fals promises and gave no services and disaper with no refund made Lynbrook New York

I am very outraged with Lee Bodenmiller. I paid $595.00 and received nothing. They have to be found + held accountable. My kids are beautiful and amazing and deserves what we paid for. I signed my kids with up them in 7/05.

I would like my money back plus interest, because no services were rendered to my child at all. The only service we received was this involvement in this embarrassing scam. Which none of the families involved should have to be put through.

i hope this will be a wake up call to all the other parents out there who got scammed like in my case and join us (the victims) in finding Justice and refund for all of us. and find this horrible man and

Want justice
oakland gardens, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lee-Bodenmiller-Kidscom/Lynbrook-New-York-11563/Lee-Bodenmiller-Kidscom-fals-promises-and-gave-no-services-and-disaper-with-no-refund-478036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lee Bodenmiller Kids.com