Complaint Review: Lee Dodge auto dealers, Westbrook, Maine

• Submitted: Fri, December 03, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 03, 2010

• Reported By: Kathy — Portland Maine U.S.A.
Lee Dodge auto dealers, Westbrook, Maine
Main Street, Westbrook Maine Westbrook, Maine United States of America

Lee Dodge auto dealers, Westbrook, Maine Are they that desperate for dollars? They have lost a customer over this Westbrook, Maine

Last week, I went to LEE DODGE to get my routine oil change/tire rotation.  The guy who checked me out told me about a small problem (He said) with stabilizer bar. Said it was not that serious, no big deal, get it done after the New Year.  I breathed a sigh of relief, as Christmas is coming and I'm a disabled single mother.

They never mentioned, as they did TODAY that I have BALD TIRES?!!  Just rotated them as usual.  (Tires were NEW last FALL).  Then, they asked if I wanted to go ahead and get my sticker, but having no money until the first of Dec, I declined, said I'd be back next week. (TODAY)

Today, I went to get my state inspection sticker.  KNOWING about the stabilizer bar and the ALLEGED bald tires, they STILL TOOK THE CAR IN THE BACK TO BE INSPECTED!!! W T F??????  DO they REALLY need that $18.50 that  BADLY?? (Whether your car passes or fails, they still charge you the inspection price.)

What kind of CROOKS ARE RUNNING THAT PLACE?  Lee Dodge Westbrook has lost mine and my family's business for LIFE.  Not only that, but everyone I know will hear about how they treated me.  In this economy? Are they really SERIOUS? NO WONDER PEOPLE DON'T TRUST AUTO DEALERS!  Burn in H*LL you scumbags, that may be only $18. to YOU, but it came out of my FAMILY'S grocery money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2010 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lee-Dodge-auto-dealers-Westbrook-Maine/Westbrook-Maine-/Lee-Dodge-auto-dealers-Westbrook-Maine-Are-they-that-desperate-for-dollars-They-have-l-667925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lee Dodge auto dealers, Westbrook, Maine