Complaint Review: Lee Harris aka Cindy Tan

• Submitted: Fri, November 15, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 15, 2002

• Reported By:Palatine IL
Lee Harris aka Cindy Tan
4880 Euclid Rolling Meadows, Illinois U.S.A.

Lee Harris Psychic Fortune Teller aka Cindy Tan con artist ripoff Rolling Meadows Illinois

Lee Harris aka Cindy Tan has conned us out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. She has found my husband's greed and need to protect the children as a source of fountain of income. Her lawyer is one of Chicago's high priced attorney's that says the money my husband has given her is a gift and she has not asked him for anything. Lee Harris operates a store front fortune teller business in a strip mall.

She is a first rate con artist who has conned us into mortaging our home so she can put the money on the alter. Us not really, my husband. Our daughter just had a baby and she has had my husband burning incense so the baby will be healthy. Costing him thousands of dollars so the baby will be all right.

He will not listen to me and Lee has told him that I am mentally ill, a danger to the children, only after "his" money, cursed and evil, being controlled by those on the "other side". He has given her $200,000 to help her with her problems, god knows what those are. She tells him that he should not ask about the money on the alter, that is is working on his behalf and "they" are praying over it.

Lee Harris has a Hummer, a TransAm, Caddy, Merc Mountaineer, Dodge Ram Pickup, and other vehicles I'm sure my husband's money has bought her. My husband denies she is conning him and she says "I will never lie to You". The Rolling Meadows Police say there is nothing they can do because my husband will not admit what she is doing.

Palatine, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2002 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lee-Harris-aka-Cindy-Tan/Rolling-Meadows-Illinois/Lee-Harris-Psychic-Fortune-Teller-aka-Cindy-Tan-con-artist-ripoff-Rolling-Meadows-Illinois-35323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lee Harris aka Cindy Tan