Complaint Review: Lee Honish

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Shelley — Tarzana, California United States of America
Lee Honish

Lee Honish Lee Honish (Frank Lee) Advocate, Author, and Consultant, Monster, CDAT Loan Modification and Heloc Negotiation and Web Site Rip-off Internet

Lee Honish, who says he was an asset manager for over twenty years worked with short sale genius.  I went to many of his workshops and he said he could get rid of my HELOC, all I should do is wire him 5,000 dollars, and it would be taken care of.  He said the process would take five weeks.  One year later nothing was done and he started calling me names.  He also took 1,500 from many of his clients to create web sites that he said would be on the first page of google.  What happened there was that one page of a black and white was created.  He told all the people when I wrote in to his coaching webinar that he was returning the money.  This was in December.  He wrote all the following in an email, which is crazy.

(He instructed me to get repair bids on my property, which he says to do in all his coaching calls)

Your refund is being processed. [continued below]....
.....

However I have been advised that you are perusing "legal" in regard to me.

Please pass this along to your attorney, as a continuing education instructor with California department of real estate, it is part of my responsibility to turn over your fraudulent financials and fraudulent contractor bids to the DRE and the FBI as you committed or attempted to commit wire fraud.

Since Kristin was unaware of the fraudulent docs until the bank informed her, I will make sure she's absolved from any investigation.

Please feel free to have your attorney contact me if he has any questions.

Again, since it was a handshake agreement with NO contract, the return of your
money is ONLY because I want no part of you or your file.

Merry Christmas

Lee Honish, RE Consultant
www.honish.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lee-Honish/internet/Lee-Honish-Lee-Honish-Frank-Lee-Advocate-Author-and-Consultant-Monster-CDAT-Loan-Mod-1006813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lee Honish